Tenure/Tenure Track Faculty Position Job Description
The College of Nursing at the University of Missouri–St. Louis, invites applications for a tenure/tenure-track position to provide classroom instruction in Nursing to undergraduate and graduate students, conduct research, and build extramurally funded nursing research program.
· Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral level degree in Nursing; or a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral level degree in related field plus graduate level degree in Nursing.
· Eligibility for Missouri RN license.
There are multiple openings.
· Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, CV and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload resume attachment.
· Applicants must apply online. See nursing.umsl.edu and visit employment opportunities.
· Applicants who are not U.S. Citizens must state their current visa and residency status.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Men and minorities are encouraged to apply. The University of Missouri–St. Louis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity.
For more information, visit nursing.umsl.edu.
Study Shows More Latinos Covered by Health Insurance
Stand and Burn More Calories
10 Steps to Achieving Happiness - Part Two
Take these Steps Toward Happiness
Busy Schedule? Try HIIT
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC