Tenure/Tenure Track Faculty Position Job Description
The College of Nursing at the University of Missouri–St. Louis, invites applications for a tenure/tenure-track position to provide classroom instruction in Nursing to undergraduate and graduate students, conduct research, and build extramurally funded nursing research program.
· Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral level degree in Nursing; or a Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral level degree in related field plus graduate level degree in Nursing.
· Eligibility for Missouri RN license.
There are multiple openings.
· Applicants must combine all application materials (cover letter, CV and list of three references with contact information) into one PDF or Microsoft Word document and upload resume attachment.
· Applicants must apply online. See nursing.umsl.edu and visit employment opportunities.
· Applicants who are not U.S. Citizens must state their current visa and residency status.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Men and minorities are encouraged to apply. The University of Missouri–St. Louis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity.
For more information, visit nursing.umsl.edu.
Nurses Advocating for Patients
4 Self-Care Practices for Nurses
Unique Nursing Jobs Beyond the Bedside
Long-Term Care Nursing Offers Career Opportunities
In the Spotlight: Minority Nurse Magazine Scholarship Recipient Karachi Egbuta
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC