Teaches a variety of courses in the Associate Degree Nursing Program including health assessment, fundamentals, and medical-surgical nursing.
• Master’s Degree with a major in nursing.
• Completion of a professional nursing education program approved by a state board of nursing.
• Minimum of 2 years current experience in the practice of nursing as an RN.
• Current active, unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Ohio.
In addition, the ideal candidate will show evidence of:
• Demonstrated teaching experience • Ability to develop new curriculum and learning units in anticipation of changes in market discipline • Belief that individuals can make a difference in the lives of students • Excellence in teaching and facilitating the learning process for students, learning and using new technology, and applying diverse instructional strategies in response to using new technology, applying diverse instructional strategies in response to learner demographics and learning styles • Belief in the value of working and learning in a diverse environment • Excellent oral, written and listening skills • Ability to adapt to dynamic multi-campus organizational work environments • Being a successful advocate to new initiatives in curriculum or delivery • Understanding and embracing the mission of the community college • Capability to teach in more than one discipline • Possessing the energy and persistence to motivate and support others to pursue the larger goal • Being skilled in building strategic alliances both within and across disciplines, and within and outside the college
• Proficiency in word processing and presentation software, internet and email.
Count Your Blessings at Thanksgiving
5 Ways to Handle the Holidays When Your Life's in Chaos
Ready for Winter Storms?
Lung Cancer Awareness
Movember: New Face of Men's Health
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC