PROCTER & GAMBLE
HAS JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT
TAMBRANDS INC. in Auburn, ME
Tambrands Inc. makers of Tampax tampons, is currently seeking to fill the following position in our Auburn, Maine facility:
Manufacturing Occupational Health Nurse
The P & G Manufacturing Co. - Auburn Maine Plant is hiring a full-time Occupational Health Nurse. The Vibrant Living Center Site Nurse is responsible for: 1.) Delivery of Health Systems Key Element (HSKE) capability for designated site(s). 2.) Providing applicable Health Service support to site personnel working within the respective business sector. This role serves as a medical resource who is knowledgeable about the business, assures medical priorities, mission and vision are understood and delivers quality care to customers.
1. A graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Baccalaureate degree preferred or in process
2. Occupational Health Nurse, BSN preferred. Must have a Maine nurse license.
3. CPR certification is required
4. COHN-S or COHN desirable; Occupational Health, Employee Health, or Emergency Nursing experience desirable
5. Certification in NIOSH approved Spirometry or attain certification within the first 6 months of hire
6. CAOHC Certification for Audiometry or attain certification within the first 6 months of hire
We offer competitive wages and compensation package, which includes PROFIT SHARING PLAN, medical, dental, life insurance(s), educational assistance, Company paid vacation, holidays and much more.
Applicants will only be accepted through our on-line process. Applicants must access the P&G website at: pg.com. At the home page, click on Careers, select Find & Apply for a Job. Enter MFG00004341 in the Job Number Search window. Select Manufacturing Occupational Health Nurse – Auburn and follow the instructions to complete the application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Ebola: Knowledge is Power
Nurses Must Protect Themselves from Ebola
Ebola Prevention - Learning from Other Countries
Is Your Hospital Ready for Ebola?
Preventing Ebola Infection in Nurses - CDC Guidelines
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC