Full-time faculty position responsible for providing didactic and clinical instruction in the Associate Degree Nursing Program.
* Ongoing systematic development, implementation, and evaluation of the total program in relation to stated philosophy.
* Instruction and evaluation of students
* Provide input on program related policies regarding recruitment, admission, retention, promotion, and graduation of students.
* To review additional descriptive components of this faculty position go to://web.mcckc.edu/asp/infoex/HR/CTEPD.pdf .
* Master's Degree in Nursing.
* Current, RN active licensure to practice professional nursing in Missouri; the candidates license to practice professional nursing has never been disciplined in any jurisdiction.
* Eligible to apply for RN licensure in the state of KS
* Basic Cardiac Life Support certification.
5 Easy Storm Preparation Tips
5 Steps to a Management Role
5 Winter Time Sleep Tips
5 Workplace Violence Prevention Tips
What's Your Dream for 2015?
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC