Create your legacy: join our team.
At Legacy Health, our legacy is doing what's best for our patients, our people, our community and our world. Our fundamental responsibility is to improve the health of everyone and everything we touch - to create a legacy that truly lives on. Ours is a legacy of health and community. Of respect and responsibility. Of quality and innovation. It's the legacy we create every day at Legacy Health.
And, if you join our team, it’s yours.
Legacy Health is a regional six-hospital health system, including a new state-of-the-art children’s hospital, offering a full range of primary and tertiary care services for both adults and children at sites throughout the Portland metropolitan and southwest Washington areas. We provide an integrated network of healthcare services, including acute and critical care, inpatient and outpatient treatment, a regional medical laboratory service, a research facility, community health education and other components of a complete health system. Legacy Health is known for its commitment to quality patient and family-centered care and team-oriented work environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager of Clinical Practice Support. Reporting to the System Director of Clinical Education & Professional Practice, this position provides 24/7 leadership to all department functions of the IV Resource and Wound/Ostomy/Continence nursing teams at the five Legacy sites and leadership to Legacy’s nursing/clinical education programs and activities.
In addition to exceptional leadership and communication skills, the ideal candidate will:
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required; MSN, MN or Master’s in related field preferred.
· Have a current Oregon RN licensure. Specialty certification if appropriate.
· Have a minimum of three years in a clinical nursing leadership role required.
· Have previous experience with creation and implementation of a training plan for clinical professionals preferred.
· Have good organizational and project management skills. Knowledge and ability to apply adult learning principles. Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Public speaking experience and/or teaching experience strongly preferred.
Legacy Health places a high priority on building a culture that values diversity in how we work with each other, how we deliver care, how we partner with our community and how we do business. Diversity is a moral, social and business imperative for us. We believe that if we do the right thing for our employees, our patients and our communities, then we are doing the right thing for our business.
Competitive compensation and benefits package!
If you would like to join a progressive, quality-focused organization, then apply online at legacyhealth.jobs. For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Barbara Becker at 503-415-5740 or email: email@example.com. AA/EOE
Find Legacy Health on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter @ourlegacyhealth
Helping AAPI Populations Address Health Disparities
In the Spotlight: Nancy Loera
And the Second Runner-Up Is...
How to Deal with a Personal Crisis Professionally
Six Facts about Prenatal Alcohol and Drug Use
Соруright 2013 Springer Publishing Company, LLC