Responsible for conducting a faculty site visit at clinical settings for FNP students and completing the evaluation of the student’s progress.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complete faculty site visits to FNP students as assigned. Site visitors always have the option to accept or deny a request to make a site visit.
2. Directly observe students within the clinical setting.
3. Confer with the preceptor regarding students’ progress
4. Evaluate students’ progress within the clinical setting.
5. Evaluate the preceptor and clinical setting.
6. Complete a Faculty Evaluation form for the student.
7. Complete a Faculty Evaluation of the Preceptor and Clinical Site form.
8. Submit all evaluations to the course facilitator and email@example.com.
ENVIRONMENT:• Clinical office environment• Travel to site locations
Required SkillsAccording to the Indiana Wesleyan University employment policy, all employees must possess a strong Christian commitment and adhere to the standards outlined in the IWU Community Lifestyle Statement.
Qualifications:• Master of Science in Nursing• Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
Experience:1. Great accuracy and attention to detail2. Ability to work well with a team and yet be able to work independently3. Ability to accurately follow instructions4. Excellent organization skills5. Excellent word processing skills6. Ability to professionally handle confidential information7. Excellent interpersonal skills for relating effectively with students, faculty and preceptors8. Excellent telephone skills9. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills10. Problem-solving skills
Nurses Advocating for Patients
4 Self-Care Practices for Nurses
Unique Nursing Jobs Beyond the Bedside
Long-Term Care Nursing Offers Career Opportunities
In the Spotlight: Minority Nurse Magazine Scholarship Recipient Karachi Egbuta
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC