Site visitors for the Division of Graduate Studies in Nursing, the School of Nursing will be responsible to evaluate adult family nurse practitioner students regarding their growth in fulfilling the course and program objectives of the family nurse practitioner program. High need areas are Merrillville and Fort Wayne, IN.
Site Visitors will:
• Maintain an active unencumbered nursing license in the state in the state(s) of student visits
• Visit students during their clinical practice time in a setting
• Demonstrate content expertise in primary family care
• Facilitate engaging individual instructional activities
• Utilize appropriate technology for communicating evaluation (e.g. Power-point, Blackboard, Internet Resources, phones)
• Incorporate Biblical principles into the clinical interactions
• Pray with students as needed
• Communicate in a professional and academic manner
• Take advantage of teaching moments and other communication opportunities
• Give substantive feedback and critical evaluation on clinical work performed.
• Validate student’s rapport with the preceptor
• Engage in evaluation of the student’s and preceptor’s performance
Master of Science in Nursing
Specialty Certification (Family Nurse Practitioner)
5 Steps to a Management Role
5 Winter Time Sleep Tips
5 Workplace Violence Prevention Tips
What's Your Dream for 2015?
Are You Ready for a Gap Year?
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC