Samuel Merritt University School of Nursing invites applications for:
Full Time Nursing Faculty
Community Health Specialty
San Francisco Peninsula Learning Center
The full-time faculty has multiple roles in our academic environment: teaching, service and scholarship, and creative activity. Faculty is responsible for creating environments that facilitate student learning and the attainment of expected outcomes at the course and program levels. Faculty has ownership for the development, implementation, evaluation and revision of the curricula within the School of Nursing which are designed to prepare graduates to provide nursing care in a dynamic health care environment. Faculty provides service on School of Nursing committees, University Committees and other committees or task forces. Faculty also engages in scholarship that reflects activities resulting in the production, reorganization/refinement, dissemination or creation of works that advance knowledge in one’s field. This position is based at the San Francisco Peninsula Learning Center in San Mateo, California.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum of Master’s degree in nursing or an equivalent field required
• Earned Doctorate from an accredited institution of higher education preferred
• Specialization in Community Health nursing.
• At least three years of progressive teaching experience in classroom, practice, and/or laboratory settings preferred. Baccalaureate or higher degree preferred.
• Recent (within five years) practice experience in area of specialization.
• Registered Nurse or eligible for licensure in California
Rank and compensation are competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The University has an institution-wide commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. We strive to build a welcoming and supportive campus environment, and acknowledge that diversity is an educational imperative to achieve excellence.
Please send letter of interest and CV to the Coordinator of Faculty Recruitment at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Samuel Merritt University School of Nursing!
Don't drink your holiday calories!
Nurse Attorneys Work for Change
7 Organizing Tips for the Holiday Crush
How to Combat Holiday Weight Gain
3 Easy Tax Tips for December
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC