Division of Health Professions; MCCC/MTA Unit Position
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
1. Works as a member of the teaching teams to teach Pediatric Nursing, Maternal Child Nursing and Medical Surgical Nursing in the clinical simulation laboratory.
2. Participates in curriculum development, program accreditation, evaluation of students, computerized test development, student advising, program and college committees
3. Performs other duties as outlined in the collective bargaining agreement.
1. An earned Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited college/university
2. Minimum 2 years of full-time employment in nursing within the past 5 years
3. Evidence of clinical competence in areas of clinical instruction required.
4. Current Massachusetts Registered Nurse license in good standing required.
5. Successful experience interacting with culturally diverse populations.
5. Previous clinical teaching experience preferred.
6. BLS Health Provider Level certification from AHA required.
7. Knowledge and experience with the use of patient simulators and technology preferred.
SALARY: Anticipated salary is $53,000 to approximately $55,000 per year plus fringe benefits. Actual salary will be determined in accordance with classification determination of MCCC/MTA salary schedule commensurate with education and experience.
STARTING DATE: January, 2014
Filling of positions subject to budget availability for FY 2013.
Please forward cover letter and resume no later than November 8, 2013 Applicants selected for an interview will need to provide official academic transcripts; names of or letters from at least three professional references and will be expected to provide a demonstration of their teaching approach and style.
North Shore Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution and does not discriminate on basis of race, creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, maternity leave, and national origin in its education programs or employment pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 151B and 151C, Title VI, Civil Rights Act of 1964; Title IX, Education Amendments of 1972; Section 504, Rehabilitation Act of 1973; Americans with Disabilities Act, and regulations promulgated there under, 34 C.F.R. Part 100 (Title VI), Part 106 (Title IX) and Part 104 (Section 504). All inquiries concerning application of the above should be directed to Thanh Giddarie, Director of Human Resources, Affirmative Action Officer, and Coordinator of Title IX and Section 504, at 978 739-5470, 1 Ferncroft Rd. Danvers, MA 01923.
Soak Away Stress: Relaxing DIY Lavender Bath
Standout Resume Tips for Nurses
"Race for Results" Report Addresses Health of Minority Children
Preventive Screenings: Medical Tests and Vaccinations for Healthy Nurses
Travel Nursing: Q&A with Recruiter Miles Mattern of Rise Medical Staffing
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC