Rutgers, Newark & New Brunswick, Full‐time & Part‐time Faculty NeedsRutgers, School (SON) and College (CON) of Nursing, have the following faculty needs in theNewark & New Brunswick campuses:
1. FNP and ANP/GNP (CON – Graduate Program, preferably with HIV, data management, and pharmacology expertise)
2. FNP and ANP/GNP (SON – Graduate Program)
3. Adult and Older Adult Med‐Surg/ Critical Care (CON – Undergraduate Program
4. Fundamentals of Nursing (SON – Undergraduate
5. Maternal & Child Health (CON – Undergraduate
6. Part‐Time Clinical Instructors (PTL) (CON – Undergraduate, all specializations
7. Adjunct Faculty (SON – Undergraduate, all specializations)
Rutgers College of Nursing (CON), Blackwood Satellite Campus, Full‐time & Part‐time Faculty Needs
1. Two full‐time faculty positions in the Blackwood satellite campus of Rutgers, College ofNursing needed with a combination of two of the following clinical specializations: – Psychiatric & Mental Health – Community Health – Geriatric or Older Adult
2. Part‐Time Clinical Instructors (to teach in the Undergraduate Program for all specializations)
3. Program Director –Responsible for the day‐to‐day management of the collaborative initiativebetween Rutgers and Camden Community College. Role involves a combination ofadministrative and faculty responsibilities. Should be doctorally‐prepared and with strong priorexperience in baccalaureate program management.
Successful candidates should be or eligible to be RN‐licensed in NJ State. Advanced practice certification is a must for those applying to teach in the graduate program and specialty certification for those applying in the undergraduate program. All positions require doctoral education or enrolled in one (for fulltime clinical instructors), except for part time or adjunct clinical instructors who will have a minimum MSN degree. Ranks, track, and salaries arecommensurate to qualifications and overall accomplishments.
Additionally, candidates should have a strong or promising program of research and evidence of scholarship, active or recent clinical experience in the specialization applied for, and prior teaching background.Inquiries and applications should be directed to Edmund Pajarillo, Associate Dean, Faculty Services at email@example.com or by calling 973‐353‐5418.
Volunteer and Change the World
How the Internet is Affecting the Health Care Job Market
Adding Antioxidants to Your Diet
Tools and Tips for Ergonomic Computing
Budgeting for the Busy Nurse in 4 Easy Steps
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC