Full-time position based on the Lee County Campus in Sanford, but will require supervision of full-time and adjunct faculty across the three-county service area and at various clinical sites. The successful candidate will serve as Program Director for the Associate Degree Nursing, Practical Nursing Diploma, and Nursing Assistant Certificate programs, act as the primary point-of-contact with the NC Board of Nursing, and work collaboratively with faculty to continuously review and improve program policies, course design, instruction, and assessment. The successful candidate will be responsible for program planning, compliance with regulatory/accreditation agencies, and development and delivery of courses in the Associate Degree Nursing program, to include courses such as Success and Study Skills, Holistic Healthcare Concepts, Health Care Concepts, Health Systems Concepts, and Complex Health Concepts. This position also requires the successful candidate to advise students, serve on college committees, and to assist the Dean of Health Sciences in support of curricular or institutional duties.
• Master’s Degree in Nursing
• Current licensure with the NC Board of Nursing
• Minimum three years professional nursing experience in a clinical setting
• Minimum three years’ experience as nursing educator in classroom, lab and clinical settings
• Experience in course development using the NCCCS concepts-based curriculum model
• Experience with identifying, implementing, and evaluating instructional strategies designed to improve retention and support student success
• Experience developing and teaching via distance education at the community college or university levels
• Experience working with Education Consultants at the NC Board of Nursing to ensure program compliance with Board requirements
• Director experience with the integration of NLN Competencies into an AND or BSN program of study
1105 Kelly Drive
Sanford, NC 27330
5 Steps to a Management Role
5 Winter Time Sleep Tips
5 Workplace Violence Prevention Tips
What's Your Dream for 2015?
Are You Ready for a Gap Year?
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC