The Clinical Program Director is integral to the performance of the Care Management clinical model and supports the CareMore Essentials market and clinical implementation teams.
Location: Role must be located in Cleveland, OH
Primary Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Acts as a consultant and facilitator to the Medical Directors, Nurse Practitioners, and other clinician’s who oversee the programs for members in hospitals or skilled nursing facilities (SNF’s).
· Pulling together and/or facilitating documentation and information needs to drive discussions on key strategy elements. Following through on deliverables and coordinating cross-functional teams to execute on initiatives to meet strategic goals and outcomes.
· Managing the roll out of market expansion activities in the Cleveland, Akron, and Youngstown markets in support of the clinical teams
· Facilitating continual assessment of program outcomes and statistics to identify improvement needs and non-productive work efforts. Work with teams to implement process changes that are documented and measured.
· Work with teams to develop improvement plans and processes that can be leveraged in the assigned market
· Managing clinical program development activities.
· Become subject matter expert in market expansion of CareMore Essentials clinical model
· Development and management of initiatives to improve/expand the clinical model, including new Clinical Programs and work processes. Improving operating infrastructure, clinical protocols and outcomes.
· Works closely with Operations and Clinical Staff to aid in developing relationships with hospitals and skilled nursing facilities and works with them to improve operational interfaces with Anthem.
· Excels at creating partnerships, facilitation, and project management through collaboration.
Requires a BS in nursing or other related clinical area; 6 years of related experience including program development, marketing, and clinical practice; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Nurses Advocating for Patients
4 Self-Care Practices for Nurses
Unique Nursing Jobs Beyond the Bedside
Long-Term Care Nursing Offers Career Opportunities
In the Spotlight: Minority Nurse Magazine Scholarship Recipient Karachi Egbuta
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC