The Clinical Program Director is integral to the performance of the Care Management clinical model and supports the CareMore Essentials market and clinical implementation teams.
Location: Role must be located in Cleveland, OH
Primary Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Acts as a consultant and facilitator to the Medical Directors, Nurse Practitioners, and other clinician’s who oversee the programs for members in hospitals or skilled nursing facilities (SNF’s).
· Pulling together and/or facilitating documentation and information needs to drive discussions on key strategy elements. Following through on deliverables and coordinating cross-functional teams to execute on initiatives to meet strategic goals and outcomes.
· Managing the roll out of market expansion activities in the Cleveland, Akron, and Youngstown markets in support of the clinical teams
· Facilitating continual assessment of program outcomes and statistics to identify improvement needs and non-productive work efforts. Work with teams to implement process changes that are documented and measured.
· Work with teams to develop improvement plans and processes that can be leveraged in the assigned market
· Managing clinical program development activities.
· Become subject matter expert in market expansion of CareMore Essentials clinical model
· Development and management of initiatives to improve/expand the clinical model, including new Clinical Programs and work processes. Improving operating infrastructure, clinical protocols and outcomes.
· Works closely with Operations and Clinical Staff to aid in developing relationships with hospitals and skilled nursing facilities and works with them to improve operational interfaces with Anthem.
· Excels at creating partnerships, facilitation, and project management through collaboration.
Requires a BS in nursing or other related clinical area; 6 years of related experience including program development, marketing, and clinical practice; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
How the Internet is Affecting the Health Care Job Market
Adding Antioxidants to Your Diet
Tools and Tips for Ergonomic Computing
Budgeting for the Busy Nurse in 4 Easy Steps
Tackling the Most Common Illnesses Faced by New Nurses
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC