· Classroom instruction in areas of fundamentals, medical-surgical, mother-baby or mental health nursing;
· Clinical and/or lab instruction in area healthcare facilities or skills lab;
· Department and College committee participation;
· Advisement of potential and current nursing students;
· Maintain required credentials and licensure.
· Master of Science in Nursing – required;
· Current or ability to obtain RN licensure in Tennessee – required;
· Current CPR for Health Care Provider Certification – required;
· 3 years recent clinical experience – required;
· Prior teaching experience - preferred
To apply for this position please go to: www.roanestate.edu/humanresources.
RSCC-EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA Employer. A Tennessee Board of Regents Institution.
Our 2013 Scholarship Winner
Helping AAPI Populations Address Health Disparities
In the Spotlight: Nancy Loera
And the Second Runner-Up Is...
How to Deal with a Personal Crisis Professionally
Соруright 2013 Springer Publishing Company, LLC