Lewis University invites applications for the position of Assistant Professor/Coordinator of the DNP Program to assume leadership for curriculum development and evaluation, student recruitment, budgeting, as well as faculty and resource development. This tenure track position reports to the Associate Dean for Graduate Studies and Faculty Scholarship and the Dean, College of Nursing and Health Professions.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
• Earned doctorate in nursing or a related field
• Master’s degree in a specialty area of nursing
• Licensure as an APRN in Illinois or eligibility with application in process
• Three years of full time APRN experience
• Two years of teaching experience at the graduate level
• Service and scholarly record commensurate with the rank of associate or full professor.
• DNP degree with ANCC Certification in an advanced practice role, FNP preferred.
FOR CONSIDERATION APPLY ONLINE AT: https://jobs.lewisu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51780
Lewis University, sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to diversity. Applicants of a diverse background are highly encouraged to apply.
Nurses Must Protect Themselves from Ebola
Ebola Prevention - Learning from Other Countries
Is Your Hospital Ready for Ebola?
Preventing Ebola Infection in Nurses - CDC Guidelines
Nurses to Weigh in on Ebola with National Conference Call on October 15
Соруright 2014Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC