University of Nebraska Medical Center
College of Nursing
Assistant Dean – Lincoln Division
The University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) College of Nursing invites applications and nominations for the Assistant Dean of the Lincoln Division. The BSN program is the emphasis at the Lincoln Division, although students in the College’s graduate programs also are affiliated with the Division. This position is one of four Division Assistant Deans for campuses throughout Nebraska in Lincoln, Kearney, Scottsbluff, and Norfolk. The position reports to the Dean of the UNMC College of Nursing.
Qualifications for the Assistant Dean of the Lincoln Division position include:
· Earned doctorate with graduate degree in nursing
· Experience and qualifications commensurate with appointment at Associate or Full Professor academic rank
· Clear demonstration of scholarly work and career development
· Strong interpersonal relations and communication skills
· Leadership activity in professional nursing organizations
· Experience in administration is highly desired
· Must have or be eligible to apply for a Nebraska nursing license
As members of the College of Nursing faculty, Assistant Deans also participate in the faculty role of teaching, research, and service. In addition to teaching, research and service, the administrative responsibilities of the Assistant Dean in Lincoln constitute approximately 50% effort of a full time appointment and include:
For more information, contact Dr. Bunny Pozehl, Chair of the Search Committee, by e-mail at email@example.com or 402-472-9994.
UNMC is an equal opportunity employer. Terms of employment are in keeping with University of Nebraska and UNMC policy. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Job #F2012-186. Apply at https://jobs.unmc.edu
Nurse Reflections: Deborah Thedford-Zimmerman
5 Tips for Your Holiday Job Search
Take This Nursing and Technology Survey! Win a Gift Card!
Stressed? Breath in & Count to 5...
Back to the Past: Recognizing Our Potential in the Moment
Соруright 2013Minority Nurse is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark OfficeSpringer Publishing Company, LLC