Theme: 40 Years of Transcultural Nursing: Living Our Mission in a Changing World
The Mission of the Transcultural Nursing Society is to enhance the quality of culturally congruent, competent, and equitable care that results in improved health and well being for people worldwide.
- Identify evidence based best practices that use innovative strategies to correlate culturally competent care with improved patient outcomes in the clinical setting.
- Incorporate transcultural nursing theory and research in the strategic planning, design and implementation of health related programs worldwide.
- Integrate transcultural nursing research that enhances culturally congruent, competent and equitable care.
- Analyze the contributions of transcultural nursing theory and research that results in improved health and well-being in the changing U.S.and global communities.
Abstract Submission Information:
- Abstracts must address the conference theme and objectives.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the secure online system.
- Abstract must be limited to 600 words or less.
- Abstract submission deadline is midnight April 1, 2014 (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com
Information for consideration:
- TCNS accepts both qualitative and quantitative submissions.
- TCNS encourages diversity of submissions.
- TCNS encourages diversity of theories and theorists.