Jackson College

Jackson College was founded as Jackson Junior College in 1928 and operated as a division of the Jackson Union School District, sharing lab and library facilities with the high school.

In 1962, Jackson County voters created Jackson Community College as a distinct entity; and in 1964, they passed a charter millage that still helps to fund the College today. Rapid enrollment and program growth in the 1960s spurred the College to build a new campus on its present site.

Today, the College owns more than 500 acres and sits on a scenic rural site six miles south of the city of Jackson, and also operates JC @ LISD TECH in Adrian, the Clyde E. LeTarte Center - Hillsdale, and North Campus in Jackson. In June 2013, in light of the College's decision to begin development of curriculum for two new bachelor degree programs and increased efforts in international studies, the Board of Trustees voted to change the name to Jackson College.

Contact Information
2111 Emmons Road
Jackson, MI 49201
United States

All Company Jobs

No open postings.