Boon-Chapman was founded by Bob Boon and T.J Chapman in Midland, Texas with one client and one employee on July 1, 1961. T.J. Chapman was the founder and CEO from 1961 to 1998 when his son Kevin, the current President and CEO, took over management. We are currently headquartered in Austin, Texas. Boon-Chapman is now the oldest domiciled third party administrator in the state of Texas.
As such, we have evolved into a company offering an integrated network of employee benefits with over 700 clients and 75,000 covered employees. Throughout our history, we have paved the way identifying health benefit needs and developing solutions to meet those needs. For the last 50 years, our commitment to provide outstanding service while operating with the highest ethical and moral standards has made Boon-Chapman one of the most respected administrators in the industry.
Why We’re Different
Our Mission is to:
• Create innovative solutions in an ever increasingly complex healthcare environment;
• Maintain a positive environment for our employees, allowing them to grow with the company;
• Provide superior products and exceptional service for our clients;
• Operate with the highest ethical and moral standards — we believe there is no substitute for integrity in
our relationship with clients, companies, and each other;
• Promote professional management — producing planned results by means of specific goals, objectives,
priorities and strategies.
No open postings.