Abington Memorial Hospital is a 665-bed acute care teaching hospital and comprehensive regional health center with a level II trauma center located in the Philadelphia suburbs. We offer highly specialized services in cardiac care, cancer care, neurosciences, orthopaedics and maternal/child health. Some other interesting facts about us:
• Named one of the Best Places to Work in the Philadelphia region by the Philadelphia Business Journal, 2008. The award recognizes AMH's achievements in creating a positive work environment that attracts and retains employees through a combination of benefits, working conditions and company culture.
• One of the busiest hospitals in the Delaware Valley.
• First acute care hospital in the Philadelphia area to earn Magnet designation!
• Largest maternity hospital in the Delaware Valley with more than 5,000 births per year.
• The only Level II accredited trauma center in Montgomery County
• Over 96,000 people are treated annually in our emergency trauma center.
• More than 5,600 employees, including over 2,000 nurses and 900 physicians.
• Flexible scheduling is available in many clinical and non-clinical areas.
• Abington Memorial Hospital also offers specialty certifications, tuition assistance and continuing education.
• Committed to being one of the best places to work in the region.
• Abington Township was named "One of America's Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine.
• Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, sick time, vacation and holiday pay, tuition assistance, discount parking, direct deposit, credit union and more!
• On-site childcare available.
Abington Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No open postings.